The strength of the Interior Logging Association lies in the commitment of our members to work together to secure a thriving industry that supports our local communities and economy—one that embraces a sustainable brand new day for timber harvesting.
- Advocacy and representation with all levels of government on issues that impact you and your business
- Wide-ranging committee participation to exert concerted effort and influence key areas impacting members’ interests
- Arbitration and mediation assistance
- Affordable group benefit plan specifically designed for people and families working in the logging industry
- Subscription to Truck Logger BC magazine, the pre-eminent voice for the timber harvesting sector
- Face to face networking opportunities at the ILA’s annual conference and trade show, Annual General Meeting and other special events
- Regular newsletters and bulletins to keep you informed and up to date on critical issues
- Member scholarship program to assist family members in training and further the education of the next generation of forest workers
- Access to Job Board to promote employment opportunities within your company and for use by forest workers searching for jobs
- Direct link to Blue Book Equipment Rental Rate Guide
- Private office and meeting room space available
Blue Book Equipment Rental Rate Guide, the standard for determining equipment rental rates across the industry. Click here to download your copy.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about ILA membership.