Assistant to the General Manager of the Interior Logging Association
The Interior Logging Association is looking to hire a dynamic self-starter as assistant to the General Manager.
- Maintain a strong relationship with existing ILA members, ILA Trades Members, Logging Associations, Government & Safety agencies.
- Organize & hold town hall meetings in the areas covered by the ILA Membership.
- Participate as an ILA representative on committees as assigned.
- Work towards signing new members for the Association. Areas to be covered are the Northern, Central and Southern Interior of B.C.
- Assist in organizing & promoting the ILA Annual Conference & Trade Show
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The Interior Logging Association is committed to growing a thriving and sustainable Forest Industry in BC’s Interior. The Interior Logging Association represents the interests of contractors and the forest community in B.C.’S largest forest region.
Please email or mail your resume and cover letter, to the Interior Logging Association.
Closing date - November 30th, 2017